– Company Policies –
Renuva Beauty seeks to spread optimism, inner and outer beauty, and empower people to feel their best. We strive to offer services and products to meet everyone’s needs, with a strong focus on quality and ongoing education. Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Our community engagement policy aims to remain positive, inclusive, and free of negativity. As always, we will show the talent and work produced by Renuva Beauty and professionally. The goal is to uplift and inspire people to be their best. We will not allow offensive conduct that includes provocative photos, nudity; foul language; negative comments that threaten or harass people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, societal concerns, gender orientation, or alcohol/drug use..
– Booking Policies –
- If you are 10 or more minutes late we reserve the right to reschedule or abbreviate all or some of your services.
- We require a credit on file to reserve any and all appointments. If you choose to make reservations for multiple guests, you will be personally responsible for any cancellation or no-show fees they may occur. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD only.
- Our pricing is all a la carte, meaning you only pay for the things you choose to get! Our prices are based on what it takes to get you to your desired end result and it’s our duty as specialists to recommend the healthiest route. Our stylists will also have varying prices based on the time, education, and experience they have earned individually.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your service, it is our duty to perform the service until you are completely satisfied. No refunds will be issued. To be eligible for a complimentary service, you must notify Renuva Beauty within 72 hours of your reservation.
- We ask that you cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance so we can fill your appointment slot with clients on our waiting list. If you do not cancel in advance, you will incur a 50% charge for your missed reservation.
- If you no-call/no-show on the day of your reservation you will incur a 100% charge of the reservations you have scheduled. If you no-show three times, you will only be permitted to make appointments day-of.
- We ask everyone to prebook their reservations at least four weeks in advance to ensure that you receive the specialist and time that best suits your schedule. We cannot guarantee the team member and time you want without pre-booking.
- We do welcome children of all ages but please keep in mind that our spa has many sharp objects, hot tools, and hazardous chemicals.
- We do take non-refundable and non-transferrable deposits for all permanent cosmetic services, injectables and parties of 3 or more. Permanent Cosmetic services are also non-transferrable. We do not provide refunds for any product or service. There are no exceptions. Quotes are void after 14 days or at the end of a pre-determined promotion.
- All gift cards, packages and series are subject to the expiration dates pertaining to the specific purchase. All gift cards, packages and series are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another guest. Please be aware of any expiration dates as we do not waive and grant extra time. Renuva Beauty Bridgeville does not accept gift cards for any previously affiliated company or location.
- Gratuity is acceptable in cash, personal check, Tippy, Cash App or Venmo if you wish to tip. We do not accept gratuity on credit cards or checks.
- Please make sure you arrive a few minutes early to find parking. For our Bridgeville location you can use the metered parking lots between Burgh’s and Labella Bean and behind our salon. You can download the Pango App to speed up the process!
- For all private parties, please fill out our online questionnaire to get started booking your after-hours party.