Permanent Makeup for eyeliner may include an array of techniques like Solid Design Eyeliner, Lash Line-Only Enhancements, Bottom Eyeliner, and StarDust Eyeliner. Your PMU specialist will choose the technique that is best suited for you after an in-person consultation based on your skin type, lifestyle, skin texture and eye shape. If you have already had permanent makeup for eyeliner, please consult with our specialists to make sure you are a candidate for Permanent Eyeliner.
Our goal is to make sure we provide the most natural results. We do try to steer clear of "trendy" styles so that your permanent makeup remains timeless for years to come. We will map your facial structure along with your eyes to provide a new eyeliner look that heals safely and beautifully for YOU!
- Save time and money on your daily makeup routine
- Enhance color of lash line, giving illusion of fuller, darker lashes
- Minimal upkeep every few years
- Waterproof and Sweat-proof eyeliner
- Natural, long-lasting results
- Improve asymmetry of eyes
- Effective and safe
- You must stop any lash enhancement serums for 6 months before your treatment.
- Must have lash extensions taken off before your treatment, and cannot have them re-applied until 2 weeks after.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment and for the first 24 hours.
- You may experience swelling, bruising and tenderness for 24-72 hours after your eyeliner treatment.
- You may ice the area for 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off with an ice pack wrapped in a clean paper towel to reduce any swelling or discomfort.
- The eyeliner will appear darker for the first 5-7 days as the scabs form.
- Scabbing can occur for 10-14 days.
- Do not prematurely pick any scabs that may arise.
- Do not wear any makeup, concealer or mascara for first 14 days after your treatment.
- Use aftercare soap morning and night for 14 days.
- Apply a thin layer of healing balm morning and night to the treated area for 14 days.
- If your eyeliner feels dry or tight, apply more balm to keep moisturized
- Do not rub, touch or scratch your eyeliner. If you must touch the eye area, be sure that your hands are clean.
- Avoid sleeping on your face during the healing process and use a clean pillow case.
- Do not exercise or sweat heavily for first 14 days
- Avoid tanning beds, saunas and submerging your eyes in water during the healing process
- Avoid any skincare products with active ingredients like retinol, vitamin C, salicylic, glycolic acid and lactic acid especially in the eye area.
- A touch up will be required as the final part of your permanent eyeliner treatment between 4-8 weeks after your initial session. This is not included in your initial session price.
- Your permanent eyeliner color with take final shape and color between 4-6 weeks after your treatment.