Physical Fusion Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Tinted, broad spectrum sunscreen with 100% mineral-based UV filters absorbs oil for a long-lasting matte finish
A 100% mineral-filter, oil-absorbing sunscreen, Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 contains micro-fine zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) and titanium dioxide to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Formulated to withstand heat and humidity, the weightless mousse-like formula helps minimize the appearance of shine, sweat, and visible pores while smoothing the skin’s surface. It also features translucent color spheres to even out skin tone and oil-absorbing powders to leave skin with a long-lasting matte finish that enhances makeup application.
- Oil-absorbing powders minimize the appearance of sweat and shine
- Smoothes skin texture and refines the look of pores
- Translucent color spheres enhance skin tone and repel oil
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish and maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, soy-, and gluten-free
HOW TO USE
Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel-drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use